Is this you?
You are heart-driven,
You are passion-led,
You are a change-initiator,
You are a knowledge-seeker,
Yet, you know there is more…
And you came looking in the right place…
I know that the biggest challenge for you as a high-achieving leader is that you believe you are thinking, feeling & doing so much more than everyone around you. Your mind plays at a level at which most people cannot even understand that what you are doing is by choice.
You are serving a higher purpose and there is a deeper meaning behind everything you do.
I am an expert at taking heart-driven leaders from around the world to the greatest levels of their own definition of success.
And here’s what I know about you:
Despite your achievements, you feel you are stagnating. Doing more of what you’re already doing is not working for you anymore and your own inner & outer resources are maxed out.
In fact, the very qualities that have allowed you to succeed in the first place, have now become the roadblocks to moving forward and even greater levels of fulfilment.
How do I know this?
Because I was you.
Through my work over the years, I have discovered that there are nine qualities of leaders that make them a kind of their own. I have also found that these very definitions hold them back most – depending on perception:
- Leadership is not just a trend for you, you were born with it.
- You feel naturally drawn to challenges and can’t help but wanting to find the fastest & easiest way to overcome them.
- Instead of finding solutions to problems, you go out independently seeking new problems.
- You feel called to take the lead in any situation. Team Meetings, Dinner with friends, Holiday planning…
- Communication is and always has been your key to success.
- You are outcome-focused (instead of busy-focussed).
- Helping and supporting others is your duty.
- When something excites you, you have to submerge yourself in the topic.
- Your intuition is your secret-weapon.
“Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.” — Brian Tracy
This could be your success Story
Submit your application form.
Once we check your application, you will receive a call from us.
If everything aligns, we will agree on the coaching process.